Featured Mindful Meditation

Creating Our Own Sacred Space

 Create your own sacred space. (it's the gift that keeps on giving) The keys to our inner peace rests within the sacred spaces that we c...

Friday

Montrose Morning Meditation

The parts of my life tell a story-
it was meant to be told.
My tale is a glass menagerie of memories old..
 memories new...
innervisions of an innercity girl that somehow came true.
My right foot pivots on the shoulder blade of time.
I AM LIFE in the same way that ten cents is a dime.
(It's all about perspective)
I sit here in quiet fear
of the waves that rush against the shore;
caught between a rock and a hard place,
I SEE less but FEEL more.
The world is so cold but there is SUN in my core,
for I am rich in God's love though my pockets feel poor.
Like the four corners of the earth,
I give birth to freedom!
I carry the children in my crown
so the enemy cannot see them!
And when the winds of war blow swiftly I take up my wings and soar...
beyond the moon, above the stars, flying free through heaven's door.