Featured Mindful Meditation

Creating Our Own Sacred Space

 Create your own sacred space. (it's the gift that keeps on giving) The keys to our inner peace rests within the sacred spaces that we c...

Monday


To say that there is no beauty in darkness is to believe that there is no beauty in this world.
Leave it to Yasiin Bey (Black Dante) to bring the message to me for the new year...if folks thought I was already over the top in the LOVE dept, it gets better...Taller, wider and deeper. From this moment forward I will ONLY SEE LOVE in the darkness. I choose love. At all times. Through prayer and meditation I've gotten pretty solid at deflecting negativity, even when I find myself in spaces where it dwells deep. I cannot control the actions and thoughts of the people around me and the wicked webs they weave, but I can MOS DEF control ME. Here's to Love and MORE LOVE in 2018... and beauty even in the dark. I am that light. <3