Featured Mindful Meditation

Creating Our Own Sacred Space

 Create your own sacred space. (it's the gift that keeps on giving) The keys to our inner peace rests within the sacred spaces that we c...

Monday

Blue...



The Blue within distance is quite comforting.
Blue is associated with the 5th Chakra, the Throat Chakra, which governs our communication, self expression and stimulates our ability to communicate our deepest truths.
Like gazing into the morning and the midnight sky...
It's the full moon cycle so I've been looking into the heavens often...opening myself to Spirit so that I can hear what messages come to me. It is good to stop and gaze upon the sky several times a day to think, have a moment of gratitude and to simply give our spine a rest from the downward pull of gravity.
Last night and this morning after I spent some time in the sky and took these photos, I sat on the floor in my room and journaled about my faith, peace, intuition, creativity and mystery of the unknown. When I meditate on the color blue, these are the things that inherently float to the top of my mind. It's actually more a feeling that inspires me


Full Moon Journaling: Take some time to clear your mind and meditate on the color blue; a blue moon, a blue stone, a blue flower, a blue sky, etc. After a while, allow your raw feelings to float to the surface without the interference of the personality. Let all other frivolous thoughts float out of your mind like colorful balloons. Let the color blue fill your mind. Write down your emotions. What did the blue within your mind reveal to you? What physical sensations did you experience? What visuals resonated in the blue? Analyze your full moon message and keep it with you all week long. Revisit it, meditate every morning, evening or both, and write! The more you write, the more you will retain. #facts #lifelessons #moonmaiden #thecolorblue #fullmoon