Featured Mindful Meditation

Creating Our Own Sacred Space

 Create your own sacred space. (it's the gift that keeps on giving) The keys to our inner peace rests within the sacred spaces that we c...

Monday

I feel especially good this day about my purpose in the earth. I mean, it never leaves my mind. I am always thinking about what purpose was assigned to me at birth. I couldn't care less about popularity, inclusion, agreeability, or trend. In fact, these things give me pause. I just wanna be pleasing to God in this life and the next, and share this love with all who will listen and receive.
"God grant me the serenity 
to accept the things I cannot change; 
courage to change the things I can; 
and wisdom to know the difference...
living one day at a time; 
enjoying one moment at a time; 
accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; 
taking, as God did, this sinful world 
as it is, not as I would have it; 
trusting that God will make all things right 
if I surrender to His Will; 
so that I may be reasonably happy in this life 
and supremely happy with God
forever and ever in the next life." Asé.

The present is a gift and I am grateful.
www.pilarsplanet.com